Predifined VR, Lighting and settings

• Good day, I would just like to find out before I install this on my cpanel. I've done some 3d projects on sweethome, sketchfab, lapendor, sketchup and blender and exported in .obj, .html and .glTF formats. The viewer looks as if it will work for what I need to upload it to my site (being that I don't have to rely on other parties short codes, as it takes forever to load on my site.), but what I need to know is in a lot of these applications I've already done vr, gyroscore and lighting. If I upload the .obj files ect. to this player, does it read the JS files that has all the spec's in it already? Or do I have to do it all over again?

Please understand that I am a self taught and not as knowledgeable as I know most of you are.

Many thanks

• @Doug Hello, thanks for posting in the forum. I am no 3D expert but from a technical point of view I can say that if you want to upload Wavefront files, currently only obj and mtl files are accepted. But I am curious, so you have additional files like js files? Why would you not export everything as an glTF file or glb file?

• Thanks for the response. I’ve tried many different file types like glTF formats etc but could only get into the html coding and work out how to change the suppliers viewer to take out all of the extra writing that they place on for advertising and change the function button placement of the menus buttons. It’s kept all of the functionality as I did it in edit. I can’t seem to change the coding for glTF for example. I’ve tried to upload the glTF to my site and add an html code, I frame code, etc it to the directory but it keeps on coming up as a error 404. This is due to the fact that it does not know where to read for a viewer.

This is why I thought this free viewer would be great but I don’t know if it will read all the settings that I’ve created like in something in sketchfab for eg. I’ve read through the instructions and I know all of this can be done in this program ie placement of lighting ect but I prefer to do it in other programs.