Help a newbie

• Hi all,
    I' m Vanessa and I am totally newbie (and lost). I was trying to set ideaspacevr in my domain name as subdirectory.
    But at this end and after 12 hours of solving problems I got this message "PDOException in Connector.php line 55: at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in Router.php line 726".
    I don't know what to do. I made a mistake while I was trying to upload the unzipped files to the server and I have created a is/mydomain.com/SPACE .
    Could you please help me?
    Thank you,
    Vanessa

• Hi Vanessa,

I would need a few more infos:

Chris

• Btw, the database settings are stored in a .env file in the root directory of your IdeaSpace installation.

• Yes, Chris I have successfully completed the installation but I couldn't log in to my IdeaSpace because I received a message at http://is..com/SPACE/install about the password (maybe I completed a wrong password) PDOException in Connector.php line 55: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user '*****'@'localhost' (using password: YES).
    When I"m trying to reload the page, I"m receiving the same message and there isn't this box to enter the database connection details.

How is it possible to access again this box and try to enter the right password?

• Good news!
    I deleted everything and began from the beginning.
    I did it and now IdeaSpace is installed 🙂

• @vanessa I am happy to hear that.

Did you install it in a sub-directory (/SPACE)? - I am asking because there is an issue with installing IdeaSpace in a sub-directory (creating spaces, uploading images wont work). The latest master file fixes this issue: https://github.com/IdeaSpaceVR/IdeaSpace/archive/master.zip

• Yes Chris, it is in a sub-directory and I couldn't create spaces ext.
    Do I have to install the new file again and remove the previous one?

• @vanessa Yes, you have to replace the files with the files from the new master.zip.

Thanks for your patience!